Our Leadership Studies Curriculum Committee consists of leaders throughout the University Community and hold the responsibility to oversee the academic programs offered by the Institute including approval of curriculum, management of course forms and assisting the Institute Director in administration of the LDST Curriculum and Minor.
- Dr. Karen Stout, Chair, Professor/Director, Karen W. Morse Institute for Leadership
- Dr. Randall Burtz, Associate Professor, Health & Human Development Department
- Dr. Kristi Tyran, Associate Professor, Department of Management
- Dr. John Korsmo, Professor, Health and Community Studies Department
- Dr. Grace Wang, , Professor/Departmental Chair, Department of Environmental Studies
Two students are nominated and selected by a member of the Institute’s faculty or the Associated Students and approved by majority vote.